1. REVISIONS AND UPDATES OF THIS WEBSITE
We may revise and update this website at any time without any prior notice by posting such revised or updated content or presentation on or at this website without any or further consent from you. We may also in the same way close and shut down this website at any time.
We are in no cases or situations responsible for any external websites or their content or presentations, even if you find links or other references on this websites to such external websites.
4. FOR GERMANY, THE GERMAN VERSION OF THIS DISCLAIMER
(“Haftungsausschluss”) SHALL PREVAIL For the territory of Germany, the German version of our Disclaimer (“Haftungsausschluss”) shall prevail. You can find the German Haftungsausschluss here.
5. NO SPAM ALLOWED
Please be aware that we will use all legal means available to prosecute, sue etc. the senders of any form of SPAM mails to or through this website.
If any provision of this Disclaimer shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, or any portion thereof, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of this Disclaimer will continue to be in full force and effect.
7. Disclosure Regulation
Due to legal requirements (Art. 3 Disclosure Regulation) we are obliged to provide the following information.
We do not intend to advertise ecological or social features in our investment strategies or for other specific financial instruments:
- As a company, we want to contribute to a more sustainable and resource-efficient economy. In addition to adhering to sustainability goals in our corporate organization itself, we see it as our task to also sensitize and involve our employees and customers in aspects of sustainability.
- Environmental conditions, social upheavals and / or poor corporate governance can have a negative impact on the value of our customers' investments and assets in several ways. Ultimately, these so-called sustainability risks cannot be fully eliminated. We have developed processes to limit sustainability risks as part of some of the investment strategies we offer.
- To limit sustainability risks, we try to avoid investments in financial instruments that have an increased risk potential. By using various databases with specific sustainability criteria, we see ourselves in a better position to assess financial instruments in terms of environmental, social or governance values. We make use of valuation methods that are recognized in the market.
- The identification of suitable investments to limit sustainability risks may also involve to rely on recognized rating agencies for the selection of financial products in asset management (or for recommendations in investment advice). The specific details result from individual agreements.
- Our company's strategies for incorporating sustainability risks are also incorporated into the company's internal organizational guidelines. The compensation policy is also in line with our strategies for incorporating sustainability risks (Art. 5 Disclosure Regulation).
Our website is not directed to children or minors, and children or minors shall not use the website or services offered by us to submit any individually identifiable information about them.
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you other than information that you choose to submit to us, such as your e-mail address, name and address, bank account data, credit card information, etc. We also may automatically collect aggregate information about the use of our site, including which pages are most frequently visited, how many visitors we receive daily, and how long visitors stay on each page.
How Do We Use the Information?
The personally identifiable information we collect from and about you may be used to provide e-mail-based newsletters and other information to you and to notify you from time to time about services offered by us or other entities associated with us.
With Whom Will We Share Information?
We may disclose information about you if we have a good-faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect and/or enforce and/or exercise the rights, property or safety of us, our users, or others.
We Will Delete Personally Identifiable Information We Had Collected About You If You Ask Us To Do So
We will delete personally identifiable information we had collected about you if you ask us to do so. You always have the right to demand that we delete personally identifiable information we had collected from or about you. In this case we will delete all data of or about you from our records / database, unless law or legal process says or demands otherwise (see also section “With Whom Will We Share Information?”).
Our postal address is:
Dolphinvest Consulting GmbH
60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany