1. REVISIONS AND UPDATES OF THIS WEBSITE
We may revise and update this website at any time without any prior notice by posting such revised or updated content or presentation on or at this website without any or further consent from you. We may also in the same way close and shut down this website at any time.
We are in no cases or situations responsible for any external websites or their content or presentations, even if you find links or other references on this websites to such external websites.
4. FOR GERMANY, THE GERMAN VERSION OF THIS DISCLAIMER
(“Haftungsausschluss”) SHALL PREVAIL For the territory of Germany, the German version of our Disclaimer (“Haftungsausschluss”) shall prevail. You can find the German Haftungsausschluss here.
5. NO SPAM ALLOWED
Please be aware that we will use all legal means available to prosecute, sue etc. the senders of any form of SPAM mails to or through this website.
If any provision of this Disclaimer shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, or any portion thereof, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of this Disclaimer will continue to be in full force and effect.
7. Disclosure Regulation
Due to legal requirements (Art. 3 Disclosure Regulation) we are obliged to provide the following information.
We do not intend to advertise ecological or social features in our investment strategies or for other specific financial instruments:
- As a company, we want to contribute to a more sustainable and resource-efficient economy. In addition to adhering to sustainability goals in our corporate organization itself, we see it as our task to also sensitize and involve our employees and customers in aspects of sustainability.
- Environmental conditions, social upheavals and / or poor corporate governance can have a negative impact on the value of our customers' investments and assets in several ways. Ultimately, these so-called sustainability risks cannot be fully eliminated. We have developed processes to limit sustainability risks as part of some of the investment strategies we offer.
- To limit sustainability risks, we try to avoid investments in financial instruments that have an increased risk potential. By using various databases with specific sustainability criteria, we see ourselves in a better position to assess financial instruments in terms of environmental, social or governance values. We make use of valuation methods that are recognized in the market.
- The identification of suitable investments to limit sustainability risks may also involve to rely on recognized rating agencies for the selection of financial products in asset management (or for recommendations in investment advice). The specific details result from individual agreements.
- Our company's strategies for incorporating sustainability risks are also incorporated into the company's internal organizational guidelines. The compensation policy is also in line with our strategies for incorporating sustainability risks (Art. 5 Disclosure Regulation).
Our website is not directed to children or minors, and children or minors shall not use the website or services offered by us to submit any individually identifiable information about them.
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you other than information that you choose to submit to us, such as your e-mail address, name and address, bank account data, credit card information, etc. We also may automatically collect aggregate information about the use of our site, including which pages are most frequently visited, how many visitors we receive daily, and how long visitors stay on each page.
How Do We Use the Information?
The personally identifiable information we collect from and about you may be used to provide e-mail-based newsletters and other information to you and to notify you from time to time about services offered by us or other entities associated with us.
With Whom Will We Share Information?
We may disclose information about you if we have a good-faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect and/or enforce and/or exercise the rights, property or safety of us, our users, or others.
We Will Delete Personally Identifiable Information We Had Collected About You If You Ask Us To Do So
We will delete personally identifiable information we had collected about you if you ask us to do so. You always have the right to demand that we delete personally identifiable information we had collected from or about you. In this case we will delete all data of or about you from our records / database, unless law or legal process says or demands otherwise (see also section “With Whom Will We Share Information?”).
Our postal address is:
Dolphinvest Consulting GmbH
60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
General specifications regarding the compensation system
It is the objective of Dolphinvest Consulting GmbH to offer its employees a competitive and fair total compensation. This means that the management and the fundamentally non-tariff employees of Dolphinvest Consulting GmbH receive an adequate fixed base salary. On top of the base salary a performance-related and/or profit-related compensation (variable compensation) may be added on a discretionary basis.
The compensation arrangements are in line with the strategic objectives of Dolphinvest Consulting GmbH and do not counteract them.
The compensation system does not provide any incentives to incur any disproportionate risks and is reviewed for adequateness and, if needed, adjusted annually according to the personnel planning.
Arrangement of the compensation system
The employees of Dolphinvest Consulting GmbH receive a competitive base salary and one that is in line with their respective roles.
In addition, some staff – especially those in distribution – receive a performance-related variable compensation. There is no provision for guaranteed variable compensation or contractually fixed severance payments with regards to the employment contracts.
Within the control units there are no incentives that could impair the supervisory function of these units. These areas are predominantly compensated with fixed salaries. During successful financial years, a special payment may be made on a discretionary basis, which will be linked to the overall result of Dolphinvest Consulting GmbH.
The defining criteria for the level of the base salary are, among others, the relevant work experience and qualifications, the significance of the respective role as well as the general level of compensation within the company.
The decisive compensation parameters for a variable compensation are the development of Dolphinvest Consulting GmbH (overall result) as well as, if applicable, the achievement of objectives within the field of activity. These objectives are derived from the overall planning of Dolphinvest Consulting GmbH and are compatible with the strategic goals of the company. These objectives are geared towards a long-term and sustainable commercial success. Personal goals are defined between the employee and their superior at the beginning of the year, reviewed during the year and evaluated at the end of the year.
Method of payment
The fixed salary is paid in 12 equal parts latest by the 27th of a month. The payment of any variable compensation takes place in general once during the second quarter of the following year.
Data regarding the compensation plan according to the regulation “Remuneration Ordinance for Institutions”
The entire personnel expenses, including social security contributions and occupational pension schemes, amounted to 285,321 Euro for the financial year 2014, of which around 98.6% account for fixed compensation elements. The share of the variable compensation elements of the overall personnel expenses thus was at around 1.4%.